SRMJEEE Result 2023: Phase 1 Round 1 rank cards released, check details for choice-filling
The rank cards of SRMJEE 2023 round 1 have been uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check the details here.
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology released the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE 2023) phase 1 round 1 rank cards on Friday. Candidates can log in to the official website and download the SRMJEEE 2023 phase 1 rank cards.
Candidates can check the rank cards on SRM’s official website srmist.edu.in. The results were declared at 11 am on April 28.
SRM JEEE 2023 phase 1 round 1: Here’s how to check rank cards
- Go to the official website at srmist.edu.in
- Click on the link for SRMJEEE rank card 2023
- Log in with the required details like registered email address and password
- The SRMJEEE 2023 rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the rank card for future reference.
- Candidates who have qualified for the SRMJEEE 2023 can begin Round 1 Choice filling which will start at 11 am on April 29, 2023, and will remain open till May 1, 2023, at 11 pm
- Aspirants will be allotted the seats from May 5 and they can pay the fees as per the allocated program till May 10, 11 pm.
SRMJEEE 2023: Steps for e-counselling
- Login to the application portal srmist.edu.in
- Go to the admission portal and download the rank card
- Fill in your choices and programs you prefer to take admission in.
- Once you have been allocated a seat, you can accept it.
- Proceed with the payment of counselling fees.
- Download the provisional allotment letter after the allocation
- Pay the balance tuition fee and the rest of your details for enrollment.
Q1:When will the choice filling begin for SRMJEEE 2023?
Round 1 for choice filling will commence on April 29 and will be open till May 1.
Q2:Where can I check rank cards for SRMJEEE 2023?
Candidates can check the rank cards on the official website srmist.edu.in
Disclaimer Statement: This content is authored by a 3rd party. The views expressed here are that of the respective authors/ entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its contents nor is responsible for them in any manner whatsoever. Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that any information and content provided is correct, updated, and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the report and any content therein.
(Catch all the Business News, Breaking News Events and Latest News Updates on The Economic Times.)
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
Leave a Reply